Tuesday 25 February 2014

Mid-Blog Crisis



I am aware that in my description it says 'trying to post at least once a week' and that it has now been around double that...My apologies. Not only has second year completely broken me, leaving me in a state of feeling completely run down and exhausted, but the mere thought of doing 6000 words in less than a week broke my laptop too. It is currently in limbo awaiting me to restore it back to its original settings. I may sound cheery here, but believe me, I am devastated. Like my wonderful friend Lucy said, 'it's like you don't realise just how necessary computers are...it's like losing a foot.'
Anyway, whilst I have been consequently limping along...I just wanted to let my lovelylovely followers know why I have seemingly been on hiatus from any form of social media for the past couple of weeks. But don't you worry, photos have been taken, blog posts have been planned and as soon as the ol' lapapatop is resurrected, The Kazlight Anthem will be back on it's top alright form!

In the mean time, here are some things which I have been enjoying lately and which have been getting me through this very boring and quiet time:

  • Tanya Burr's blog; how could you not be loving this at the moment!?
  • Blog Sales. They really are a case of one man's trash is another man's treasure. 
  • This Missing Cat article (believe me, it's a lot funnier than it sounds).
  • The Wolf of Wall Street; my current book and I am whizzing through it! Stay tuned for a review.
  • Cadbury Egg and Spoons. Enough said. 
What have you been loving recently?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment