Monday 18 November 2013

A Day In The Life #1












I'm a bit behind on my post schedule so hopefully there will be another one of these going up very soon!
Not the week just gone but the week before was reading week and most of mine was spent holed up in my room, wrapped up in blankets and scarves with cups of tea working on my essays. This sounds quite cosy but was a lot of work!
I did however discover love for Sleek! And oh was I late on joining that black-cased band wagon. I also managed to get myself a job; hoorah! Look out for me a catering event/bar near you! To celebrate, I took myself off to Starbucks and got myself my first Red Cup. I had a salted caramel mocha with the new espresso base and oh my, it was divine. If you haven't had one of these bad boys, I am telling you to go asap. With cream, caramel sauce and salted caramel on top, you can't go wrong!
At the weekend my parents came up to stay which was lovely. We had a really nice meal at Ask on the Saturday and did some lovely shopping on Sunday (with more Starbucks!). We had a lovely walk through the gardens which had a lot more in it than I ever realised with greenhouses and Eden Project-esque domes! I got a lovely candle which I'm sure I'll be posting about soon.
All in all it was a pretty good week; very productive and lots of treats!


Have you had your first red cup yet?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment