Friday 3 January 2014

Chapter 2014...


Now I know that, yes, I am a few days late to the band wagon with this post but I had to collect my thoughts on it (and look at other people's resolutions...); I didn't want to just babble down a load of things that sound nice on a blog but not really mean.
I definitely have beauty resolutions. I have life resolutions. I have blog (?!?) resolutions. I have book resolutions; (don't worry, I will write more on this one). I could go on. But I think that for me, my main new year's resolution is that 2014 will be the year of Karina. 2013 wasn't quite up to par on that one but this year will be the one where I really focus on myself, my work, my future (oh lordy) and really put myself forward.

There will be more to come on my resolutions, but for now I'll leave it here. However, I will throw in an inspirational quote to keep us all tide over. Tied over? I don't know, but you know what I mean.


Or maybe not...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment