Sunday 6 April 2014

Have You Discovered...Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer?

You can definitely tell that mine is well loved!

After reading this post on Autumn Leaves, I thought I would join in on this new tag. You can read fully about the post here on Becka's Beauty Blog! 
This Sunday it's concealer and I'm talking about a product, that let's face it, every blogger has and has probably gone through at least one already. You may now be thinking, why then am I putting it on a Have You Discovered tag? Well this product is one which is well and truly worthy of the hype. It comes in at just £4.19 and is absolutely amazing. It states that it provides 16 hour protection; I can't say I have ever, or probably would, keep it on for this long, but it definitely does last! It's coverage is great, it blends in easily and for me at least (and most other bloggers), it colour matches pretty well (I use Number 2 - Light) considering the price. It has recently extended it's range I do believe to I think now 6 different shades. 

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a concealer. I wear this pretty much everyday and quite often, the coverage is so good that I don't normally need anything else to give my face a nice complexion! It is definitely a great place to start for concealer at any level. 




Will you be trying this concealer?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment