Wednesday 15 June 2016

On Blush




Happy Hump Day everyone! You may remember that I mentioned having given into temptation in a Sunday post and buying these two beauties. For some background: it was the week of my last exam. I'd been working all day in a Starbucks adjoined to a Sainsburys (Cookie Dough frappe if anyone was wondering). I was waiting for Boyf to finish cycling so that I could go home and really sort of reached the end of my tether. 
I needed something to power through! 

So I sneakily ordered these as soon as I got home... As I always say, there is a fine line between need and want. In my defense, FeelUnique had good deals going on.

I have had my eye on the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushes for a long time and am yet to have seen a bad review about one of them. I kept seeing them crop up in people's favourites posts and realised that the time was right! When I went to order a lot of the shades were actually out of stock which made choosing a lot easier as all of the shades are beautiful! 
I eventually went with Gentle which really compliments my skin tone. It is actually not that disimilar in shade to Nars' Orgasm, but with a slightly more coral undetone. It also has a slight shimmer to it, which once blended onto the skin just helps to give you a really natural glow. This colour is perfect for just dabbing a little onto your cheeks to make you look really fresh and healthy. I am yet to deepen the colour... maybe with a tan!?

I then had to (yes had to...) get the oversize Nars Orgasm blush, which I have already mentioned so many times. And it is Limited Edition. And my standard version does have a fair dent in it. 
...
This one is maybe about twice the size of the standard version, and on the bottom of the mirror says #whatmakesyoublush. The packaging is also different and it comes with a plastic cover with the same photo on which I thought was a really nice touch. The mirror is a really decent size, and for any beauty lovers I just think this is a really nice but not completely extravagant purchase!

What have you bought that you probably shouldn't have?!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment