Sunday 12 April 2015

Easy Like Sunday Blogging - Spring Break Edition!



















The week before last was Spring Break for us Badgers and one my flatmates and I roadtripped around! I have now been to a total of 13 states; only hoping to extend that even more! If you follow me on instagram or twitter then you may have already seen some of my adventures!
We went through Minnesota, to South Dakota and saw Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse and the Badlands, went down through Wyoming (never again) to Colorado and stayed in Denver for a few days. We climbed around the Flatirons. Then went throuugh Nebraska and Iowa and spent Easter in Naperville, Illinois and then Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
I saw so much! So here are just some great photos from that week!

What did you do for Spring Break?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment