Thursday 6 October 2016

On Adulting


Having graduated this Summer, gone to more interviews than I would like to count in a small period of time, written more applications and cover letters than I thought possible, actually getting a job (!!), I am very much on the road to adulting. 

And so I thought that I would share my adulting experiences with you all; the goods, the bads. The highs, the lows. The expected, the unexpected. All of it! There is a lot of discussion on whether our 20s are the best or worst time of our lives. With just over 7 more years of them to go, I thought we might as well all go on this journey together!

Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some CV and cover letter tips, interview techniques and all that kind of stuff. (Much learnt from experience.) And most things job related. Let it just be noted that I am by no means an expert nor claim to be (as we speak I am in bed in my dressing gown snuggling one of my cats). 
Yet I have managed to get through some of the adulting process nearly unscathed so far! 

Let me know if there is anything you would like some (rambling) thoughts on! Then maybe we can all adult together...maybe. 

Happy Adulting!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment