Tuesday 4 March 2014

Glamour Beauty Edit | 2014


It has to be said. This was a complete impulse purchase after reading about it on Make Up Savvy. And that I was maybe ordering simply because I wanted the Burt's Bees lip balm...but I regret nothing!
The box includes:

  • Pack of 3 Invisibobbles
  • Burt's Bees Peppermint and Vitamin E
  • L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara
  • Cheeky Chat Me Up Nail Paint
  • Rituals Zensation Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom Foaming Shower Gel Sensation (bloody hell what a long name)
  • Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner
  • Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Hair Mousse
I had already used the invisibobbles, however not the branded version. These were all the rage as multi-use bracelets-come-hairbands in Hong Kong back in 2012 when I first discovered them. These are actually really great to hold your hair up for the simply fact that they are tight enough to hold it, but not too tight that they damage your hair. Not so sure how these would work on curly hair though...
Burt's Bees. Well, it was everything it has been hyped up to be and was definitely worth ordering the entire box for...
I found, at first, L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara to be a bit of a struggle to use. The very end of the wand bends, which as I had not really looked into anything about it beforehand I really did not get on with. And by 'get on with', I mean I was struggling to use it and just thought 'Why is the wand so god damn wobbly?!!??! It's just not stable!!!!' ... I know. I know. However, after realising that it wasn't 'wobbly' and that it bends to fit perfectly to the shape of your eyelashes and the exact angle needed for amazing application, wow. This mascara is amazing! I won't add anymore as I have probably lost a lot of respect there for my stupidity on this one...

I have not yet sampled the rest of the products in the box; (don't worry, they are all together with numerous other products that I need to sample). Yet I feel that this is definitely something worth investing in, even if it's just to try some new products. 
The box it still, as far as I am aware, available here. It costs only £14.95!! This is great deal when all of the products together are worth £45, so give yourself a Spring treat! 

What would be your favourite products?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment