I found it really interesting to see what really is considered to be the best of the best, and so I thought I would share The Times Magazine's findings over a series of blog posts (100 items, split into 5 per section...that's more than anyone wants to read in one blog post!).
Part 1 | Face Creams
1. Lancome Absolue L'Extrait Regenerating Ultimate Elixir - £255
Pricey but worth it; a little goes a long way.
2. Ila Face Oil for Glowing Radiance - £75
Packed with antioxidants, and smells heavenly.
3. Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Creme - £127
A game-changer for dry complexions.
4. Aurelia The Cell Revitalise Day Moisturiser - £42
Lightly whipped cream smooths and firms skin.
5. Le Weekend de Chanel - £72
Gentle formula helps to balance and hydrate.
Next time, Cleansers!
p.s. I don't know yet how regularly this feature will be uploaded, just to keep you on your toes! ;)