Part 4 - Eyecare
1. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion - £45
Helps reduce lines, puffiness and dark circles.
2. Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector - £26
Gentle formula lightens up the eye area.
3. Creme de la Mer Eye Concentrate - £130
Our testers loved it.
4. Sisley Supreme Yeux - £170
A little goes a long way with thia magic in a bottle.
5. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask - £42
A two-week holiday for the eyes.
Next time, Serums!
*Please take note that I am merely sharing an article made and published by The Times Magazine. I am not stating any of this as my own, but am merely passing along the information which I have read for the benefit of others. All comments and findings are the work of and belong to the publishers and writers at The Times Magazine. All writing in italics are direct quotes from the article and not my opinions, but those of the writers.