Part 2 - Cleansers
1. Shu Uemura Brightening Cleansing Oil, £60
Wash-off cleanser that improves skin texture.
2. Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm, £36
Leaves skin feeling ridiculously soft.
3. Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, £39.50
Rich, wash-off-with-water balm cleanser.
4. NuBo Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser, £35
Brightens tired, dull skin without drying.
5. Clarisonic Aria Brush, £155
Regular users swear it helps to tone up the face, too.
Next time, Bodycare!
*Please take note that I am merely sharing an article made and published by The Times Magazine. I am not stating any of this as my own, but am merely passing along the information which I have read for the benefit of others. All comments and findings are the work of and belong to the publishers and writers at The Times Magazine. All writing in italics are direct quotes from the article and not my opinions, but those of the writers.