Sunday 22 May 2016

On Sundays


This weekend marks the end of nearly all of my degree! If you follow me on Twitter, you'll have seen that this week I've done two exams, handed in two long essays and my dissertation! With one exam to go the end is nigh! I hope your weeks have been productive and that you've had a relaxing weekend; here are some of the things I've been relaxing with this week. 

I read this article about two buildings in New York having a Post-It War. Some of the creations are amazing!

I bought two new hair masks the other day and cannot wait to try them! I got this Tresemme Oleo Radiance Creamy Moisturiser and the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Mask Pot. Both on offer right now!

I watched a whole load of these Nifty videos yesterday; love the Washi Tape Bookmarks!

After finally having the time to paint my nails I am loving Revlon - Fearless.

The boyf and I have been loving watching this guy's videos; he's Italian, called Gennaro, and is just so happy!

We have also been loving the half price frappes at Starbucks this week. The S'mores ones are so good. And today is the last day of half price! 

I really want this Paperchase notebook. (I almost bought it the other day when the boyf made me put it back; I will have it!)

Happy Sunday!
xoxo