Tuesday 19 August 2014

Make Up Storage that Doesn't Break the Bank

 





Make up storage is one of my absolute favourite things to look at and nose at other peoples and I had been in the market for some myself. I know that the Muji drawers are a big hit with most bloggers and youtubers, being somewhat of a 'cult' product. And believe me I have looked at those, however they are quite pricey and being a student I didn't really want to invest £30 or so on make up storage. Yet I was still in quite desperate need...the make up collection kept growing and the space kept shrinking!

I saw this one in Home Sense and was not only drawn in by the price...but also that it's blue! I thought that this was a really nice version of all the clear plastic storage sets that I have seen previously and the blue was a really nice touch. And at just £9.99, you can't really go wrong!
It has 12 lipstick spaces, 4 small square spaces, 1 medium rectangular space, 1 bigger rectangular space and the square bit at the front.
There is also a smaller version available for £7.99 which is slightly different.
Whilst checking to see if you could get these online, I discovered Home Sense have a blog! You can check it out here.
I'm so happy with how this turned out and would definitely recommend it!

Would you use this make up storage?
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment