Thursday 22 September 2016

On Empties | The Body Shop - Early Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub


I bought this when it initially launched (I spent so much money in The Body Shop during my second year of university I could have had shares I'm sure). After going on a little scrub frenzy and trialling a whole load of others this one got a little lost. 
However upon rediscovering, I rediscovered my love. 

First things first. The smell. The look also. They are both exactly like raspberry jam. If you know me well, then you know that I love jam. I have been known to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon. And aside from not actually being edible, this is basically raspberry jam. It smells so good. With this in mind, the 'scrubbing particles' are also just like seeds. There are bigger ones and tiny ones and together these do such a good job.

You only need a tiny little amount and this spreads (haha no pun intended...) so far and really does scrub away all of that dead skin and grossness! It leaves your body feeling incredibly smooth. As with all The Body Shop's products you know that what you are getting is a high quality product using only the best ingredients, and this is no different. 

This was released as a summer collection and after my trawling, it now seems only available in the US (!!). If you can get your hands on this, I would definitely recommend it if you are a fan of very natural based and natural feeling scrubs. And ones that really work! 

The Early Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub can be found (on sale!) here.

Would you try this?
xoxo

Edit - It's okay; The Body Shop have reaffirmed and it is just out stock currently! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment