Sunday 9 November 2014

Easy Like Sunday Blogging

Easy Like Sunday Blogging

Easy Like Sunday Blogging by superkarina5 featuring a panda hat

We are already well on our way into November; the countdown to Thanksgiving being prominent! (16 days!) 

- Firstly, I have an accouncement. In what can only be described as typical me fashion, I missed my blog's birthday. That's right. On the 5th of November (bonfire night, who knew! And how DID I FORGET?!) I made my very first post. I cannot believe that a whole year has gone by since then, but thank you to all who have followed me since the beginning, or have just jumped on the love train that is The Kazlight Anthem. I am eternally grateful for all the support and if I could make you all a cup of tea I would!
Starting this blog was one of the best things that I think I have done and could ever have done and I absolutely adore it. Without my blog, I wouldn't have started my youtube channel which is something else that I love. 
And don't worry, there will be an obligatory birthday post coming up!

- Secondly, I am sorry if my posting has gotten a bit slower of late. Midterms have happened (where I made up Greek names... #winning), papers are currently happening, work is imminetly happening. Basically, a lot of stuff has been happening. I have also been in a bit of a blog dry spell; my blogging spirit has, like the temperature here dropped and with that has come the sense that I don't want to to just whack out any old post for the sake of posting.
So I apologise, but be thankful you aren't getting posts talking about how much I hate all of the essay prompts for my History of Ancient Philosophy paper. 


- Last Sunday night, after receiving a Beauty Insider email from Sephora, depicting the latest freebie which was available for a limited time only, a purchase was made. Damage was done. Yet I felt no shame, only that wonderful rush  of excitement and joy when you purchase something that you've been saving up for for weeks yet still can't reaaally afford. 
That's right everyone, I purchased the Sephora Favourites Superstars Set. And ooohmy. I love it. I have been experimenting with it today, whilst avoiding aforementioned philosophy essay and I must say: make up makes me so happy. 

- The Starbucks Red Cups are back!!!! If you follow me on Instagram, then you will have seen my obligatory selfie with me posing with said red cup. Sooo many people here did not know what I was talking about!! Madness!!

- I've been thinking about filming a video showing all of the beauty products that I brought with me from home, yet have been shying away from doing it with the thought that 'nobody cares'. But would you guys be interested? Let me know and maybe it will give me more motivation to actually film it, instead of keep talking myself out of it!

I hope you have all had fabulous first weeks of November! Remember those gloves everyone, it's getting chilly out!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment