Tuesday 11 November 2014

The '1989' Inspired 'Ask Me Anything' Tag


We allllll know by now how much I love my girl Taylor, and so when I saw this tag, I couldn't not do it! (I do think you may find it weird if you do this tag not being a big Taylor fan as the questions will have a very different meaning to you; not hating or anything, just merely expressing my thoughts here!)

1. Welcome to New York. If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
I have always said Chicago. I adore that city. However since living in Madison I could definitely see myself living in a lot longer. But also, London, because, it's London!

2. Blank Space. What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
Hmmm. That I'm really quiet! People often say this to me, and I really am not. I'm not even shy. I'm horrifically awkward, but once you get to know me, that'll be a whoooole different story!

3. Style. What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
My high heeled ankle boots. With sparkles. (Or 'booties' I guess they'd say over here)

4. Out of the Woods. What is one thing that you're afraid of?
My biggest fear by far is clowns. However, with that being said, I am one of the jumpiest people on earth. My nevers are honestly terrible and everything make sme jump; even if I don't physically 'jump' my insides do.


5. All You Had To Do Was Stay. Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
I don't reeeally think I have anyone like that. People that are longer in my life are that way because of good reasons and I really think that you shouldn't keep holding on to the past.  

6. Shake It Off. What is something you have had to shake off?
A hell of a lot of awkwardness. My day-to-day life is a constant struggle in some ways, and sometimes I often think 'Why do these things always happen to me?' Then I remember I just need to shake it off

7. I Wish You Would. What is something you'd like to happen right now?
Right now? I really wish it would snow. There has been, and I quote Lorelei Gilmore, flakes have been sighted; flakage if you will!

8. Bad Blood. Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
I wouldn't exactly say stabbed me in the back. But some of my closest friends from times gone by have definitely done some extremely hurtful things, thus see 5. 

9. Wildest Dreams. What would you like to be remembered for?
My quirks. I have a lot of them, and I like to think that I have quite a big personality. The other day we were listing off things that each of us does often, and my list was soooo much longer! So definitely for always being myself I guess and not caring what people thought. 

10. How You Get The Girl. What is your favourite pick-up line?
Oh god I can't deal with them. They make me cringe inside and my replies are always just ':|' in mumble form. 

11. This Love. What is something you got back that you never thought you would?

I think my general love for life. My first year of university, and the general 2012 era was the best year of my life (so far), then my second year of university was most definitely one of the worst years of my life. When I look back to myself this time a year ago and think about how I was feeling then, I am in such a better place right now with how I feel about everything, and so definitely that. I wanna say my, joie de vivre!

12. I Know Places. Where is one place you always feel safe?
My bed. Whatever bed it might be, my bed at homehome, my uni bed, or just wherever I'm then napping at any given time...there. 

13. Clean. What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
I can't think of any one specific thing...however I did used to think that 'time heals all wounds' was not true, but it really. Humans are very adaptive beings and we can in fact adapt and adjust to just about anything. I also definitely believe that you do mature as you get older, and that certain things start to seem very childish as you get older and you just learn to let them go. 


I really enjoyed this doing this tag and I tag all of you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment