Thursday 13 November 2014

Gold Eyeliner For Snowy Weather







If you watched my Autumn Haul video, then you will have seen that I bought the Cover Girl Ink It! Eyeliner in 235 Gold Ink. I really love this eyeliner! I love the colour, I love the texture, I love the applicator...ness of it. It's a twist up pencil, but it just glides on sooo smoothly and is pretty pigmented.
Yet it's subtle, so at first glance it's as if you aren't wearing anything..then you see the glimmer and it just catches the light in such a lovely way. I do think that this brings out flecks of colour in my eyes, which as you can see, are brown. However I do think this looks amazing on blue eyes as the colour contrast looks lovely.
I've received a lot of compliments on this eyeliner, with a few people telling me it suits me (justsayin') and whilst it is SNOWING here (if you follow my twitter, you can watch my snow excitement live), I think this is a really great way to whack out some colour in these colder days!

What do you guys think?
xoxo

p.s. have finally taught myself how to do French plaits! eeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment