Saturday 20 September 2014

Almay | Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover


If you have seen my Monthly Favourites + USA Haul video (shameless plug), then you will have seen me mention this particular product. When I first arrived in the US, I picked up a couple Clean and Clear make up wipes, however I still felt I needed a makeup remover at least just for my eyes to avoid scrubbing at them with a cleanser. (And for those really lazy nights when I cannot be bothered to go to the bathroom...) 
It actually took me a good few weeks to find this product, or any sort of eye makeup remover. I had been looking in the cleanser section, which yes I would  have thought it would be there. They actually seem to keep these with the brands though; I guess it is logical...in one way. 
Anyway, I finally saw this one, and it was pretty cheap and I know that Almay has gotten some pretty good reviews from other bloggers so thought I might as well give it a go!
It's not too shabby to be honest (what would be the point of me reviewing if I were lying?) It does have quite an oily/chemical smell, which is the main downside. I also feel that you need to use a good amount of it to really get all your make up off. However it does do the job and for only a couple of dollars, I would say it is worth the slightly cheaper price tag. 
It takes your makeup off, you just need a decent amount of it, and ignore the smell!
Oh, and it's pretty damn good for cleaning make up brushes!

You can pick this up at Walgreens for $5.99.
xoxo
















No comments:

Post a Comment