With Christmas coming up, I will feel no shame in making this essentially, the Christmas edition of the things that make me happy.
11. Christmas Music.
A Spaceman Came Travelling, Chris De Burgh is by far the best Christmas song, in the world ever.
12. That general feeling of merryment that everyone gets around Christmas. You know that one where it makes you feel all tingly inside like you've had champagne. That one.
13. Christmas food - the turkey, the stuffing, the cranberry sauce, the mince pies, the bucks fizz, the mulled wine, ooooh how I could carry on!
14. Christmas Eve. This is actually my favourite day in the entire year.
15. Christmas films and tv; because who doesn't love Elf, Love Actually and Home Alone? Or a Christmas special of nearly every programme going?
16. After Christmas dinner naps.
17. Christmas coffee; we always seem to have a special packet that only ever appears on Christmas day and is never around the rest of the year...
18. The thought that in some places, i.e. Wisconsin, it does snow on Christmas day! (Come on England...this'll be the year...)
19. Being able to wrap up warm in hats, scarves, gloves, boots and coats and getting all snug in your coat.
20. The majority of my teenage years were pretty much dedicated to a church choir, thus when it comes to September...that's time to practice the Christmas hymns. And they are just so good. (And yes I did wear robes.)
What about Christmas makes you happy?