Monday 15 December 2014

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | An Ode to Products At Home


Not only have I spoken about this product on numerous occasions, but also, so has the rest of the entire beauty world. If you have never used this product or have never heard of it, you must have been living under a rock or something. 
This concealer, is hands down, the best drug store concealer. (It really annoys me that I have picked up the phrase 'drugstore', but the English equivalent is high street which isn't really the same thing.) Not only is it so cheap, but it is just so good. It covers a manner of sins; it claims to last 16 hours,  wouldn't quite say that but it does last a bloody long time! (i.e. all day). 
They had also recently updated the shades I do believe...so that I no longer know what shade I use as they do not still do the shade I had... but only a few days until I can go into Boots (THE EXCITEMENT) and get my hands on a new one!!!

You can get this here for £4.19 (This takes you to 'international Boots', which is what America takes me to directly and they apparently ship all over the place!)

Have you tried this before?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment