Friday 3 October 2014

Autumn Wishlist 2014

Autumn Wishlist 2014

Autumn Wishlist 2014 by superkarina5 featuring Louche

Tomorrow we are going to the mall! I am sosos excited; apparently there is meant to be a bit of snow and it's an hour bus journey away...but it should definitely be worth it! Some nice girly time will definitely be appreciated :)
I then thought that seeing as there are quite a few things that I will be hopefully getting my hands on, I thought I would share them with you!

I have found some really nice (and cheap!) fabric dungarees that are flower patterned. They are not the pineapple ones shown here, but actually sunflowers. Ever since I saw them I have been thinking about them! I then want to pair them with a plain white tshirt as I don't actually own one... I think they'd be really nice with tights and a jumper too. 

I also NEED to replce my American Eagle jeggings. I need to stop wearing them. 

I really need a moisturiser to pair up with my Hydraluron and am not sure what one to go for...I love the Clinique one shown above but it's a bit pricey for me right now!

I also really want the Revlon Lip Butter in the shade Pink Truffle. Tanya Burr had been wearing it in a lot her September vlogs and it looked like such a lovely everyday colour but will transition really with Autumn. I love the Maybelline Color Whisper I have so definitely want some autumnal shades of those!

What's on your Autumn wishlist?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment