Monday 6 October 2014

Welcome to Madison! | Video

If you read my new weekly post yesterday, then you will have read that I have had a couple of video projects which have been ongoing...I finally edited and uploaded one of them today!
I filmed and vlogged just some little areas around where I now live, mainly the Lakeshore and Terrace area. I thought it would just be nice to actually see where I am now as it's such a lovely area and seeing it like this gives you a much better feel for the area than just photos!

I hope you enjoy watching this video, and if you would like to see more of this kind of video then please let me know!


Also, be warned but there is a lovely close up of my face! Youtube also edited some of the shakiness of the video, so I apologise for the moving words at the end!

You can also watch the video over on my channel here.

Please like and subscribe for more of my videos! Thank you for watching :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment