Tuesday 21 October 2014

Avon Mega Effects Felt Tip Liner





So firstly, I know you will have questions about the last photo...I'll get there!

This eyeliner is amazing. After my wonderfwonderfulwonderful Eyeko Skinny Felt Tip Liner ran out (still mourning :( ) I had ordered the Avon Mega Effects (it calls itself a liquid eyeliner, but I can assure you, it's a felt tip. So that's what I'm calling it) eyeliner way before I moved out over here so had slightly forgotten about it. Until it came and Mother shipped it over to me; and am I glad she did!

At first glance it does really resemble some sort of board marker in miniature form. And it did take me a couple of days to get to grips with the pen-like shape of the...brush? It's not really a brush, but I hope you get what I'm saying here. As you can see, you can use it to do both thin and thick lines; the thin lines take a little mastering, but once you have the technique (angle it appropriately) it's so easy to use! I mean don't get me wrong, it hasn't yet taken over from my love of the Eyeko Skinny...but it's pretty darn close!
If anyone recalls my frat selfie, you may have noticed that my cat-flick game was on top form that day. It was all thanks to this bad boy!

Now for the last photo...the relating article for this is to come! However I have used it here to just demonstrate how strong this eye liner is. It's what I used to not only do my eyes in that photo, but also the face lines and lips!

You can get this eye liner online here for currently only £3.50 (normally £6.50!) (Note: you have been forewarned that the Avon websites are some of the worst I have ever used and will frustrate you to no end!)

What do you think of this eye liner?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment