Monday 27 October 2014

Taylor Swift - 1989



Taylor's 5th album finally came out today! 1989 is her first official pop album...and with that having said it is good for what it is. But it is a very different style and a very different Taylor that you hear.
But as a whole the album is pretty damn great; I currently have it on repeat and will probably continue to do so. 

I was very concerned for whether or not I would like it. I wasn't a fan of Welcome to New York and so I had a lot of scepticism for this album...but Taylor has once again delivered. 

If you're a fan of Shake It Off, 1989 has sooo much more to offer. I'm not going to do a full review; I don't feel that's my place to do that, but it has a thumbs up from me!

The album comes with 13 polaroids with lyrics that Taylor has written on (obviously these are copies, but they're still pretty cool!) You can also make your own version of the cover which as you can see...I had to do :')

I definitely recommend a cheeky listen, even if you're not a hardcore fan!

Have you listened to 1989?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment